Monday, August 1, 2011

Family Kickball!!

If you know my family you know we love to get together and play games! This is one of the many many reasons why I absolutely LOVE my family! This Sunday we all got together and for dessert and even though it had been raining a little bit we put together a kickball game! Here are some pictures...

                 Yes! That is my grandma pitching!!!

 I LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture!! My grandparents are just the GREATEST!!
                I am getting ready to kick a home run!!
        Grandma and McKenna! I think this picture is so cute!!!
      This is everyone that played minus a few that had to leave early

2 comments:

  1. Well, I must be out of the loop... WHY ARE YOU HOLDING SOMEONE'S HAND?!?!?!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You forgot to upload some of the pictures i took of you and JARED! And i would like you to add the one of me and Kenna, so people know i was there even though i didnt play.....Or at least give me credit for the photography work!

    ReplyDelete