Sunday, October 23, 2011

September 28, 2011 - 11:11 P.M

I'M ENGAGED!!!!!! On September 28, 2011 at 11:11 P.M the man of my dreams got down on one knee and asked me to marry him and I said YES!!! Here is the story... Jared works down in Idaho Falls so on this day I decided to go down to Idaho Falls with him and hang out with my soon to be sister-in-law Kinzie while Jared was at work. So he dropped me off and took of with his brother. While Jared was at work me and Kinzie decided we wanted to do a craft so we went and got everything we needed to make a flower ball (which took us forever to figure it out) Anyway while me and Kinzie were making our craft and watching t.v her husband Daniel and Ben said they were going to finish painting the dining room, Daniel had come up with this idea to put sheets up to keep the smell in the room so we wouldn't have to smell it, I bought it, I thought it was a great idea, and as far as I could tell it was working! So finally later that night Jared got off work and he came in and warmed up some food and ate his dinner, we were just sitting there when all the sudden Daniel looks at Kinzie and says, "When is this movie suppose to be back?" Kinzie said it was suppose to be back last night and that they needed to take it back now and then Ben looked at his watch and said, "It's 11:00 I need to get home and go to bed I have to get up early for work." So then he left and then Kinzie and Daniel were both gone and I was still oblivious just sitting there still watching t.v when all the sudden Jared looks at me and says, "come on lets go." I was so confused at where he wanted to go and then he grabbed my hand and took me over to the dining room and pulled the sheet down, the room was covered in rose peddles and lights, and our song was playing. (Always will be yours by T.J McCloud) Now a little background on this part, while me and Jared were dating we would always make wishes at 11:11 and a long time ago I made a wish that Jared would dance with me to that song, cuz I know how much he loves to dance :) So he told me that he was making that wish come true. So we danced and he said I want to make that wish come true to always be yours and then he got down on one knee at exactly 11:11 and asked me to marry him, and I said yes!


3 comments:

  1. love it petey!!! Congrats!!!!!! lol Kinzie being your sister in law is insane!! That will be a blast~!!! Love you tons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute!! Congrats! And I love the ring--it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats as others......... love is precious and increase with more sacrifice....... Short term loans in usa I read your blog. its nice.

    ReplyDelete