Tuesday, June 28, 2011

GIRLS NIGHT!!!

Every girl needs a girls night every once in a while and I am lucky enough to get to have girls nights with theses two girlies!!! We had a night full of fun and laughter!! We went to dinner at Gringos and after that we couldn't decide what we wanted to do so we went to the park to people watch...while we were there we saw a couple getting ready to finger paint when we had the idea to fill balloons with paint and throw darts at them!! It was so much fun, here are some pictures from our night!



 Eating dinner at Gringos!!!!
           Yes we were wearing garbage bags to protect our clothes!
         Filling the balloons with paint... worst part of the project!

                      We are so excited to get started!!!

                                      Final result!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh I love my best friends!!!!! I'm soooooo excited for August 5th and 6th wooooot!!! We ate a hoot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun idea, but I have to ask; were you able to get the paint off of the fence? You and Kylie always make me smile. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha yes we got it off the fence, I don't think Chris would have let us do it if it would not have come off.We tried to talk him into keeping it on there we thought it was a nice touch! :)

    ReplyDelete