Tuesday, June 28, 2011

" We lost the game but won everything else"

So this semester I was able to have the opportunity to coach a girls basketball team at BYU-Idaho. At first I wasn't too excited because I didn't think I had enough time to coach, but it was one of the best things I have ever done. We by far had the BEST team in the league!!! We had the funnest girls on our team, not to mention the most talented as well! I was also lucky enough to coach with two of my fellow teammates and two of my best friends, Andy and Chalyse! We could not have had a better season! We made it to the championship game but lost by six, but as a team we agreed that we gained so much more than we ever could have by winning that last game. I stole my title from one of the girls on our team,"We lost the game but won everything else" I couldn't have said it better myself. So many great friendships were formed and strengthened from this season, something that any win could not have done! I love these girls!!!!!


2 comments:

  1. That sounds awesome! Congrats on making it to the championship! I hope the rest of your semester is just as fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the title of your post! Great job making it to the championship!

    ReplyDelete